∗ Delicious Raspberry and Chocolate Cake ∗
Paleo friendly, no sugar, tasty and refreshing ♥
- 3 Bananas
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 5 tablespoons Honey
- 2-3 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate (I just chop dark chocolate into small pieces rather than using chocolate chips that are sweetened)
- 3-4 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Nut Butter or Seed Butter (Sesame, Peanut, Sunflower,Walnut, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (animal fat or whatever option you find suitable)
For the batter you will need to:
Preheat the oven to 250°c
First start by mixing in all dry ingredients in one bowl (cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt).
Mash bananas with a fork and beat the eggs using mixer in another bowl.
When the eggs are smooth and while still mixing start adding in bananas, 3-4 table spoons of honey and butter of your choice (I have used peanut and sesame and found sesame-one yummier). Add in all dry ingredients.
Then using spoon or spatula lightly fold into mixture 1 cup of raspberries and 1/2 cup of chocolate.
Put the baking sheet in a pan (I’m using a small one 25×30 cm, or you can use a bread pan too) and bake for 40 min.
In the meantime for the topping you will melt the remaining chocolate and coconut oil or animal fat in one sauce pan.
In another the remaining honey and raspberries until they mix together well.
Remove the baking sheet before going crazy with your two toppings giving your cake a unique look.
When it cools down share it with someone and enjoy eating ♥
°All images are copyrighted® if you wish to download click on the image°